Our food grade Sky Blue Brew Glitter® is the perfect compliment for cocktails, beer, spirits, wine, champagne, tea, ice coffee, soda, lemonade & any other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage you can think of! Simply pinch a small amount of Brew Glitter® into your favorite beverage and watch your drink shimmer, swirl & sparkle! Its absolutely stunning! With a couple pinches of Brew Glitter® everyone at your party, wedding, brunch, dinner event or celebration will be WOW'd! Click here to download PDF bulk price discount sheet.
Calculate How Much To Buy
** Click Here for another way to calculate how much Brew Glitter you'll need!
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is 100% Kosher Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is Halal Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
Basic Color Theory Applies
Basic color theory applies when using our colored edible glitters in drinks; meaning if you mix "Blue Brew Glitter" with a "dark yellow or gold drink" you will get a Green Colored Drink (ie, yellow + blue = green). So if you don't want to change the color of your beverage use a colored glitter that matches your drink color.
What Ingredients Are In Brew Glitter®
Our Brew Glitter® products contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable. Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below: