Brew Glitter® Color Specifications, Material, Safety & Ingredients Data Sheet, each color identified here:
APPEARANCE & PRESENTATION
When used in liquids, Brew Glitter® is a beautiful shimmery swirl that gives the liquid a classy pop. Each unique color option is designed to specifically enhance drinks color variations while still shimmering when swirled. Brew Glitter® will not dissolve, however it will settle to the bottom if left unattended for long periods of time. Simply stir & serve and watch your guests be amazed!
USES, RESTRICTIONS & FDA COMPLIANCE
May be safely used as a color additive in amounts up to 1.25% in food and 0.07% in alcohol beverages of this product, by weight. In cereals, confections/frostings, gelatin desserts, hard/soft candies (including lozenges), nutritional supplement tablets/gelatin capsules, chewing gum, tonic water and beverages typically consumed without alcohol (soda, tea, juices, punch). May be used 0.07% by weight in distilled spirits (alcohol content 18-23% w/w) and nonalcohol cocktail mixes. The color additive may not be used to color foods for which standards of identity have been issued under section 401 of the act, unless the use of the added color is authorized by such standards (ref 21CFR73.350).
The FDA has approved all the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA read “Substances Added to Food” at FDA.GOV & “FDA Approved Usage Levels” Article 73.350
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
- Specific ingredient specs & material for each color - Click here
- FDA Approved Ingredients List - Click Here
- FDA Approved Usage Levels, Article 73.350 - Click Here
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 (SAFE DRINKING WATER AND TOXIC ENFORCEMENT ACT OF 1986)
Does not expose people to any chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Complies with food standards and purity criteria pursuant Commission Regulation (EC) Nos. 1881/2006, 1333/2008, 231/2012
- STORAGE Store in tightly sealed containers in a cool, dry, dark place
- STABILITY When stored under the proper conditions, initial product strength and color hue should be maintained
- SHELF LIFE Minimum of 60 months from date of manufacture
- ALLERGENS This product does not contain any Major Food Allergens
- (as define in the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act)
- GMO STATUS NON-GMO
- VEGAN STATUS With the exception of any products that contain Carmine (Cochineal Extract), all food grade products produced or sold by BrewGlitter.com are suitable for Vegan and/or Vegetarian diets
** The above information is furnished by BrewGlitter.com. It is believed to be accurate and represents the best information currently available. However, no warranty either expressed or implied is made with respect to said information and we assume no liability resulting from its use. Users should make their own investigations to determine the suitability of the information for their particular purposes. In no event shall BrewGlitter.com be liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any third party or for lost profits or any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, howsoever arising even if BrewGlitter.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.