This sample set of Brew Glitter® edible glitter contains 20 random 1/2 GRAM sample packs of 20 different Brew Glitter® colors! Please note, you cannot specify specific colors in this sample pack as it is a pre-packaged set of randomized colors. To order samples of specific colors, click here
- To purchase the standard 5 GRAM jars of Brew Glitter® edible glitter, click here
- If you need to order samples of specific Brew Glitter® colors, click here
- To purchase Brew Glitter® in bulk or wholesale, click here
The Difference Between Brew Glitter® & Brew Dust®
The big difference between Brew Glitter® colored glitters and Brew Dust® colored dusts is exactly that, one is a glitter and one is a dust. Brew Dust® is designed intentionally to be a more subtle alternative in both "shimmer" & "glitter" effect than our Brew Glitter® colored beverage glitters. Additionally, the particles in Brew Dust® are even smaller then Brew Glitter® creating a cloudy-dust effect in the beverage. So if you want your drink to really pop, glitter & shimmer then we recommend to purchasing Brew Glitter® colored glitters, if you want a subtle hint of shimmer and more of a food coloring additive... go with the Brew Dust®! Both products are fantastic, as to which one will work best for you, it really depends on what effect you are going for in your beverage!
Calculate How Much You Need (select Brew Dust or Brew Glitter)
** Click Here for another way to calculate how much Brew Glitter you'll need!
Brew Dust® FAQ
- Brew Dust® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Dust® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Dust® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Dust® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Dust® comes in dozens of colors
- Brew Dust® is available for Bulk Purchase, Wholesale & Resale
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
What Ingredients Are In Brew Glitter® and Brew Dust®
Our Brew Glitter® and Brew Dust® products contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable. Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels.