Brew Glitter® is the perfect additive for sports drinks and energy drinks! In fact, it's one of the best applications for Brew Glitter® and will add an instant WOW factor that your guests or customers will go crazy over. Adding Brew Glitter® will differentiate your brand from other brands in an already crowded "sorts drink & energy drink" market! Brew Glitter® is easy to apply, inexpensive & simple to use! Most importantly, your customers will love it!
** Please Note; By design, our "Light Pink Brew Glitter" is designed to be softer in color and should be used in clear liquids or very, very light colored beverages. If your drink is medium in color or gold/ amber toned, please purchase our regular Pink Brew Glitter which looks incredible, Click Here.
*Brew Glitter® glitter color may change depending on the drink color
Calculate How Much To Buy
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is 100% Kosher Certified, click here
- Halal Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- For easier beverage application, try our flip top cap accessory. Click Here
- Learn tips & tricks as to how to keg "glitter beer" - click here
- Brew Glitter® is available for Bulk Purchase, Wholesale & Resale
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
Basic Color Theory Applies
Basic color theory applies when using our colored edible glitters in drinks; meaning if you mix "Blue Brew Glitter" with a "dark yellow or gold drink" you will get a Green Colored Drink (ie, yellow + blue = green). So if you don't want to change the color of your beverage use a colored glitter that matches your drink color.
What Ingredients Are In Brew Glitter®
Our Brew Glitter® products contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable. Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
- Specific ingredient specs & material for each color - Click here
- FDA Approved Ingredients List - Click Here
- FDA Approved Usage Levels, Article 73.350 - Click Here
** Click Here for another way to calculate how much Brew Glitter you'll need!