Buy Brew Glitter® in bulk sizes: 25g, 50g, 1lb & 1kg
Our food grade Light Pink Brew Glitter® is the perfect compliment for cocktails, beer, spirits, wine, champagne, tea, ice coffee, soda, lemonade & any other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage you can think of! ! Click here to download PDF bulk price discount sheet.
** Please Note; By design, our "Light Pink Brew Glitter" is designed to be softer in color and should be used in clear liquids or very, very light colored beverages. If your drink is medium in color or gold/ amber toned, please purchase our regular Pink Brew Glitter which looks incredible, Click Here.
Turn around time for wholesale products end-to-end is approximately 4 weeks + shipping time (ie, exceptions include holiday season and specific holidays where lead times will be impacted/ longer.)
- See additional Bulk / Wholesale / Private Label Terms & Conditions, click here
- Lead times for Wholesale projects/ orders are approx. 3-4 weeks + ship time depending on the size of the project. To learn more about lead times, click here
Calculate How Much To Buy
Although we do our best to represent the product color as accurately as possible, the product color displayed on your device can look different from one device to the next, and look different than what you receive. If your project is ultra-sensitive where the exact color is required, please purchase a sample of the product first.
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is 100% Kosher Certified, click here
- Halal Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- Learn tips & tricks as to how to keg "glitter beer" - click here
- Brew Glitter® is available for Wholesale & Resale
What Ingredients Are In Brew Glitter®
Our Brew Glitter® products contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable. Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
- Specific ingredient specs & material for each color - Click here
- FDA Approved Ingredients List - Click Here
- FDA Approved Usage Levels, Article 73.350 - Click Here
** Click Here for another way to calculate how much Brew Glitter you'll need!