NEW! Iridescent and holographic-rainbow effect in a glitter, and that's edible!
Our food grade Blue Iridescent Brew Glitter® is the perfect compliment for cocktails, beer, spirits, wine, champagne, tea, ice coffee, soda, lemonade & any other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage you can think of! Simply pinch a small amount of Brew Glitter® into your favorite beverage and watch your drink shimmer, swirl & sparkle! Its absolutely stunning! With a couple pinches of Brew Glitter® everyone at your party, wedding, brunch, dinner event or celebration will be WOW'd! Click here to download PDF bulk price discount sheet.
Our trademarked Brew Glitter® is the perfect compliment to any beverage to add some holographic, sparkly rainbow effects to your next festive occasion! Please note, Iridescent Holographic Brew Glitter will show up best in darker liquids. Don't get us wrong it still looks spectacular, just the holographic effect will not show up as well in lighter liquids. To learn more about our Iridescent Brew Glitter, Click Here
Calculate How Much To Buy
** Click Here for another way to calculate how much Brew Glitter you'll need!
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is 100% Kosher Certified, click here
- Halal Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- For easier beverage application, try our flip top cap accessory. Click Here
- Learn tips & tricks as to how to keg "glitter beer" - click here
- Brew Glitter® is available for Bulk Purchase, Wholesale & Resale
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
Basic Color Theory Applies
Basic color theory applies when using our colored edible glitters in drinks; meaning if you mix "Blue Brew Glitter" with a "dark yellow or gold drink" you will get a Green Colored Drink (ie, yellow + blue = green). So if you don't want to change the color of your beverage use a colored glitter that matches your drink color.
What Ingredients Are In Brew Glitter®
Our Brew Glitter® products contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable. Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
- Specific ingredient specs & material for each color - Click here
- FDA Approved Ingredients List - Click Here
- FDA Approved Usage Levels, Article 73.350 - Click Here