NEW! Blue Brew Glitter® packaged in a 45g shaker with sifter cap! This larger size & easy to pour application makes using Brew Glitter® in high paced environments a breeze! Using our new 45g Brew Glitter® shaker you can quickly add Brew Glitter® colored dusts & glitters to drinks, wine, mixes, cocktails, beers, liquor, spirits & specialty coffee drinks to keep the beverages flowing for your customers & guests! Our new 45g jar size with sifter cap is perfect for bar tenders, baristas, wine tasting room servers & party hosts to make mixing specialty cocktail drinks, wine & lattes a cinch!
Although we do our best to represent the product color as accurately as possible, the product color displayed on your device can look different from one device to the next, and look different than what you receive. If your project is ultra-sensitive where the exact color is required, please purchase a sample of the product first.
Brew Glitter® edible colored dusts & glitters are the perfect compliment for cocktails, beer, spirits, wine, champagne, tea, iced coffee, soda, lemonade & any other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage you can think of! Pinch a small amount of Brew Glitter® into your favorite beverage and watch your drink shimmer, swirl & sparkle!
*Brew Glitter® glitter color may change depending on the drink color
Calculate How Much To Buy
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is 100% Kosher Certified, click here
- Halal Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- Learn tips & tricks as to how to keg "glitter beer" - click here
- Brew Glitter® is available for Bulk Purchase, Wholesale & Resale
What Ingredients Are In Brew Glitter®
Our Brew Glitter® products contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable. Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
- Specific ingredient specs & material for each color - Click here
- FDA Approved Ingredients List - Click Here
- FDA Approved Usage Levels, Article 73.350 - Click Here
** Click Here for another way to calculate how much Brew Glitter you'll need!