This sample set of Tinker Dust® edible glitter contains 20 random 1/2 GRAM sample packs of 20 different Tinker Dust® colors! Please note, you cannot specify specific colors in this sample pack as it is a pre-packaged set of randomized colors. To order samples of specific colors, click here
- If you need to order samples of specific Tinker Dust® colors, click here
- To purchase the standard 5 GRAM jars of Tinker Dust® glitter, click here
- To purchase Tinker Dust® food glitter in bulk or wholesale, click here
Tinker Dust® Food & Garnish Glitter - Different then their glittery brother counterpart Brew Glitter®, which is made specifically for cocktails & beverages, our Tinker Dust® edible food & garnish glitter is manufactured for food & deserts! Although this food grade glitter looks similar to our other "drink glitters", it couldn't be more different. Tinker Dust® particles are larger in size, flakier & lighter.... this edible glitter will give your deserts, cookies, cakes, or any other food you want to put it on an amazing shimmering WOW factor that will make your guests or customers jaws drop!
Tinker Dust® FAQ & Info
- FDA compliant & is 100% edible
- Kosher Certified by the VAAD of Northern California (www.sunrisekosher.org)
- Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Halal Certified, click here
- Wholesale, resell & private label programs, click here
- Ingredients, technical data specs, COA, SDS information, click here
What Ingredients Are In Tinker Dust®
The FDA has approved all the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels.
Pearlized Mica may be safely used as a color additive in amounts up to 1.25% in food and 0.07% in alcohol beverages of this product, by weight, in cereals, confections/frostings, gelatin desserts, hard/soft candies (including lozenges), nutritional supplement tablets/gelatin capsules, chewing gum, distilled spirits (alcohol content 18-25% w/w). To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
** Please always refer to the FDA’s latest information.roved all the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels.