Each Brew Dust® sample pack is 1/2 gram which will serve approx two 5oz drinks! Try any color you want, or try them all! Brew Dust® is the perfect compliment for cocktails, beer, spirits, wine, champagne, tea, ice coffee, soda, lemonade & any other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage you can think of!
The Difference Between Brew Glitter® & Brew Dust®
The big difference between Brew Glitter® colored glitters and Brew Dust® colored dusts is exactly that, one is a glitter and one is a dust. Brew Dust® is designed intentionally to be a more subtle alternative in both "shimmer" & "glitter" effect than our Brew Glitter® colored beverage glitters. Additionally, the particles in Brew Dust® are even smaller then Brew Glitter® creating a cloudy-dust effect in the beverage. So if you want your drink to really pop, glitter & shimmer then we recommend to purchasing Brew Glitter® colored glitters, if you want a subtle hint of shimmer and more of a food coloring additive... go with the Brew Dust®! Both products are fantastic, as to which one will work best for you, it really depends on what effect you are going for in your beverage!
Calculate How Much To Buy
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- Brew Glitter® is available for Bulk Purchase, Wholesale & Resale
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
What Ingredients Are In Brew Glitter®
Our Brew Glitter® products contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable. Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
- Specific ingredient specs & material for each color - Click here
- FDA Approved Ingredients List - Click Here
- FDA Approved Usage Levels, Article 73.350 - Click Here
** Click Here for another way to calculate how much Brew Glitter you'll need!