Unicorn Glitter Cocktail using Brew Glitter
Why yes, we are observing National Unicorn Day over here at Brew Glitter, and we’re getting ready to celebrate in style with unicorn drinks that are straight out of a sparkly, glittery dream. The occasion mavens on the Brew Glitter team are known for their colorful cocktails and were tickled pink when they got to dream up shimmering cocktails for this important holiday. We used Sky Blue, Purple, and Pink Brew Glitter to make this cocktail.
• 1 oz Honey syrup
• 3/4 oz Lemon juice, Fresh
• 2 dashes Angostura bitters
• 2 oz Reposado tequila
• 1 cup of Ice
• Rim the glass with Light Blue Sugar Sand and set it aside.
• Blend all of the ingredients together with ice and separate the resultant slushy into three separate jars.
• Use Pink, Purple, and Teal cocktail glitter to color each jar individually so you have three colors to layer.
• Take your pre-rimmed glass and carefully scoop a layer of colored slushie from each of the jars, one on top of the other.
Brew Glitter® Cocktail Glitter is the best way to celebrate any holiday!
Here are our top 5 Best Sellers for the Holiday!
1. Brew Glitter -- #1 Gold Cocktail Glitter
2. BrewGlitter -- #2 Blue Cocktail Glitter
3. BrewGlitter -- #3 Pink Cocktail Glitter
4. BrewGlitter -- #4 Green Cocktail Glitter
5. BrewGlitter -- #5 Red Cocktail Glitter
>> SHOP ALL COCKTAIL GLITTER COLORS <<
What's Halloween without a little spooky drink to go with the festivities?As the #1 manufacturer for edible glitter in the world, Brew Glitter wants you to have fun and celebrate this Halloween season with style.
The season of pumpkin patches, piles of leaves, cinnamon lattes and warm sweaters is upon us. Every year, people around the world celebrate the closing of summer with friends and family
Here at Brew Glitter, we want to make your pumpkin season memorable, and add a little magic to your cocktails. It's the time of year where pumpkins and multi-colored leaves are the star. With the cooling weather, the season wouldn't be complete without a bourbon drink that will warm you right up. With the reminds us of spiked cider, let's enjoy the autumn breeze and make it an icon of the season.