Unicorn Glitter Cocktail using Brew Glitter
Why yes, we are observing National Unicorn Day over here at Brew Glitter, and we’re getting ready to celebrate in style with unicorn drinks that are straight out of a sparkly, glittery dream. The occasion mavens on the Brew Glitter team are known for their colorful cocktails and were tickled pink when they got to dream up shimmering cocktails for this important holiday. We used Sky Blue, Purple, and Pink Brew Glitter to make this cocktail.
• 1 oz Honey syrup
• 3/4 oz Lemon juice, Fresh
• 2 dashes Angostura bitters
• 2 oz Reposado tequila
• 1 cup of Ice
• Rim the glass with Light Blue Sugar Sand and set it aside.
• Blend all of the ingredients together with ice and separate the resultant slushy into three separate jars.
• Use Pink, Purple, and Teal cocktail glitter to color each jar individually so you have three colors to layer.
• Take your pre-rimmed glass and carefully scoop a layer of colored slushie from each of the jars, one on top of the other.
Brew Glitter® Cocktail Glitter is the best way to celebrate any holiday!
Here are our top 5 Best Sellers for the Holiday!
1. Brew Glitter -- #1 Gold Cocktail Glitter
2. BrewGlitter -- #2 Blue Cocktail Glitter
3. BrewGlitter -- #3 Pink Cocktail Glitter
4. BrewGlitter -- #4 Green Cocktail Glitter
5. BrewGlitter -- #5 Red Cocktail Glitter
>> SHOP ALL COCKTAIL GLITTER COLORS <<
Looking for the perfect Champagne Glittery cocktail recipe for your Mother’s Day brunch? We would recommend trying our Peach Champagne Glittery Float using Orange Edible Glitter! This cocktail is the perfect amount of tartness and sweet tang that makes you want more, which is why it is one of our go-to brunch cocktail. Plus, you get to eat gelato while you drink! It's such a fun beverage!
Looking for the perfect Champagne Glittery cocktail recipe for your Mother’s Day brunch? We would recommend trying our Strawberry Rum Daiquiri using Gold Brew Glitter! This cocktail is the perfect Mother's Day beverage and can be made into a nonalcoholic drink for kids! The strawberry and blended ice is such a fun drink to have during brunch!
We are so excited to participate in National Bubble Day this year! We made our own twist on these three bubble tea drinks by adding our edible tea glitters! Did you know, bubble tea originated in Taiwan in the 1980’s and has taken popularity around the world. Bubble tea is also known as pearl tea, tapioca tea, it's all depending on what part of the country you're from!
This Cinco De Mayo we are celebrating a victory that has inspired us all throughout history! For those that don't know, Cinco de Mayo is an celebration held on May 5 to commemorate the Mexican Army's victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla in 1862! We are celebrating by making our twist on a classic Margarita by adding a bit of a glittery sparkle by using a Green Brew Glitter! This sweet and sour green lime margarita is such a fun cocktail to make and can be done in a few easy steps!