Unicorn Glitter Cocktail using Brew Glitter
Why yes, we are observing National Unicorn Day over here at Brew Glitter, and we’re getting ready to celebrate in style with unicorn drinks that are straight out of a sparkly, glittery dream. The occasion mavens on the Brew Glitter team are known for their colorful cocktails and were tickled pink when they got to dream up shimmering cocktails for this important holiday. We used Sky Blue, Purple, and Pink Brew Glitter to make this cocktail.
• 1 oz Honey syrup
• 3/4 oz Lemon juice, Fresh
• 2 dashes Angostura bitters
• 2 oz Reposado tequila
• 1 cup of Ice
• Rim the glass with Light Blue Sugar Sand and set it aside.
• Blend all of the ingredients together with ice and separate the resultant slushy into three separate jars.
• Use Pink, Purple, and Teal cocktail glitter to color each jar individually so you have three colors to layer.
• Take your pre-rimmed glass and carefully scoop a layer of colored slushie from each of the jars, one on top of the other.
Don't forget to share your take on our Glittery Frothy Granny Smith Cocktails with us on Instagram @Brewglitter or Facebook!
Brew Glitter® Cocktail Glitter is the best way to celebrate any holiday!
Here are our top 5 Best Sellers for the Holiday!
1. Brew Glitter -- #1 Gold Cocktail Glitter
2. BrewGlitter -- #2 Blue Cocktail Glitter
3. BrewGlitter -- #3 Pink Cocktail Glitter
4. BrewGlitter -- #4 Green Cocktail Glitter
5. BrewGlitter -- #5 Red Cocktail Glitter
>> SHOP ALL COCKTAIL GLITTER COLORS <<
Simple Galentine's Day Cocktail Ideas and Party Ideas
Put together the best Galentine's Day Cocktails for this year's get-together with Brew Glitter. Discover tips, tricks & ideas to give your girlfriends a Galentine's Day party to remember!
Mother's Day Mimosas
Make the picture-perfect mimosas this Mother's Day! Make Mother's Day mimosas with edible drink glitter for truly unique beverages for brunch.