Three Glittery Bubble Tea Recipes
Boba pearls are made of tapioca starch that comes from the cassava root, making these drinks vegan! Milk Tea typically consists of 4 main ingredients- tea, milk base, sugar, and tapioca pearls but can be customized in many many ways including some with or without ice. We decided to make our favorite bubble tea flavors a glittery twist! We created 3 flavors, our strawberry glittery bubble tea using our Pink Tea Edible Glitter, mango glittery bubble tea using Orange Tea Edible Glitter, matcha glittery bubble tea using Green Tea Edible Glitter.
Matcha Bubble Tea ingredients:
• 2 cups ice
• 1 ½ cup oat milk
• ⅔ cup cold water
• 2 teaspoons matcha
• Green Tea Glitter
• Mix you cold cup of water with your matcha and Green Tea Glitter. Set your matcha aside and prepare the bubble boba according to package directions.
• Pack your cup with ice and add in your oat milk and matcha mix!
• Rim your glass with Mint Green Sugar Rim Sprinkles and serve your tasty Matcha bubble tea!
Brew Glitter® Cocktail Glitter is the best way to celebrate any holiday!
Here are our top 5 Best Sellers for the Holiday!
1. Brew Glitter -- #1 Gold Cocktail Glitter
2. BrewGlitter -- #2 Blue Cocktail Glitter
3. BrewGlitter -- #3 Pink Cocktail Glitter
4. BrewGlitter -- #4 Green Cocktail Glitter
5. BrewGlitter -- #5 Red Cocktail Glitter
>> SHOP ALL COCKTAIL GLITTER COLORS <<
Put together the best Galentine's Day Cocktails for this year's get-together with Brew Glitter. Discover tips, tricks & ideas to give your girlfriends a Galentine's Day party to remember!