Black Magic, Halloween Cocktail
Halloweek is approaching and we are preparing our Halloween Cocktail menu in advance! One of our favorite ambassador surprised us with a spooky cocktail for our Halloween bar menu! Cooltons Cocktails created an amazing passion fruit cocktail named, The Carolina "Grimm" Reaper Rum Punch! This cocktail recipe is a simple cocktail that is not to sweet and has a refreshing flavor. They added a pinch of Black Brew Glitter to get a shimmery cocktail look!
To make this awesome Halloween Cocktail Recipe, you will need:
- Carolina Reaper Rum from Raleigh Rum Company
- Black Brew Glitter
- RioD Passionfruit liqueur
- Passion fruit
- Rumhaven coconut rum
- fresh pineapple juice
- Orange juice
- Passion fruit purée
- Lime juice
- Tiki 500 (toasted coconut, pineapple, and all-spice) bitters by Crude Bitters
- Cut open the passion fruit. Get as much juice and pulp from the passion fruit as possible. Reserve the seeds. Set the juice aside.
- In a cocktail mixer, add, Black Brew Glitter, Carolina reaper rum, passion fruit liqueur, coconut rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, passion fruit puree, lime juice, ice, then shake vigorously.
- Add ice to your glass, divide the mixture among the glasses. Top with passion fruit seeds for garnish and Tiki 500 bitters.
Brew Glitter® cocktail glitter is the perfect compliment for cocktail drinks to add some sparkle, glitz & fun to your cocktail drinks, and your night out! Brew Glitter® cocktail glitters are so fun & simple to use and it adds an instant WOW factor to any cocktail drink! Need to know how much "Cocktail Glitter" to use in your cocktail drinks, no problem we have done the hard work for you! With our new pump, it’s as easy as only a few sprays! Brew Glitter® cocktail glitter products can also be purchased in BULK or WHOLESALE at significant discounts for large events, your retail store to re-sell, wedding events or parties! If you are interested in buying in bulk or wholesale we have you covered.
For more amazing cocktails by cooltons you can visit their Facebook or Instagram page! You can also visit our blog for more recipes using edible cocktail glitter!
Leave a comment