Create amazing rose gold edible latte art with our food grade Orange Brew Glitter® for coffee drinks! Our edible Brew Glitter® colored dusts & glitters are the perfect compliment for coffee, cappuccinos, lattes & iced coffees! Simply shake Brew Glitter® onto the foam or froth of your favorite latte or cappuccino and watch your guests & customers go crazy! You can also stir a small amount of Brew Glitter® into iced coffee and it will create an instant swirling & glittery effect that your guests will love! Coffee & Latte Brew Glitter® is perfect for coffee shop grand openings, launching a new signature coffee or latte drink, perfect for social media pictures & more!
Coffee Shops & Barista Measurements
- 1 gram of Brew Glitter® = serves 4 standard 5 ounce coffee cups/ mugs
- 1 4g Jar of Brew Glitter® = serves 16 standard 5 ounce coffee/ mugs
- The average coffee cup/ mug is approx five ounces
- Many Baristas combine edible Brew Glitter® colors with their own cinnamon mix and shake over the cappuccino foam or latte froth
- Need inspiration - check out our customer gallery!
Calculate How Much To Buy
** Click Here for another way to calculate how much Brew Glitter you'll need!
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is 100% Kosher Certified, click here
- Halal Certified, click here
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- For easier beverage application, try our flip top cap accessory. Click Here
- Learn tips & tricks as to how to keg "glitter beer" - click here
- Brew Glitter® is available for Bulk Purchase, Wholesale & Resale
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
Basic Color Theory Applies
Basic color theory applies when using our colored edible glitters in drinks; meaning if you mix "Blue Brew Glitter" with a "dark yellow or gold drink" you will get a Green Colored Drink (ie, yellow + blue = green). So if you don't want to change the color of your beverage use a colored glitter that matches your drink color.
What Ingredients Are In Brew Glitter®
Our Brew Glitter® products contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable. Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below: