Celebrate the holidays with our favorite Cranberry Apple Cocktail, also known as a Christmas Sangria! This glittery cocktail is a party starter as many people get excited to try it! Packed with cranberry and apple flavors and a dash of edible glitter to create the most amazing holiday cocktail! This cocktail is the perfect Christmas cocktail or Thanksgiving drink!
Which Brew Glitter Cocktail Glitter should I use for this cocktail?
I would recommend using any fall colored cocktail glitters the best colors for this cocktail would be either the red cocktail glitter, gold cocktail glitter or rose gold cocktail glitter. You have to keep in mind that the color of brew glitter you pick will change the color of beverage. For example a Red Brew Glitter = a Red Cocktail!
For this cocktail you will need :
- Red wine
- apple cider
- cranberry juice
- triple sec
- sparkling water
- cinnamon stick
- 1 26 oz bottle red wine
- 3 cups soft apple cider
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup Triple Sec
- ½ cup honey
- Red Brew Glitter
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup freshly diced red and/or green apple cubes
- Sparkling water to top off
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine the entire red wine bottle with 3 cups of apple cider, a splash of cranberry juice, 1 cup of orange liqueur, 2 teaspoons of Red Brew Glitter, and 1/2 cup of honey in a large pitcher.
- Add cranberries and add a diced apple. Serve over ice, if desired, filling glasses ⅔ full and topping off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a unique paper straw to allow your guests to continue to stir their cocktail to continue the effect of the brew glitter!
Please make sure to decorate according to the holiday! For this cocktail, we garnished our cocktail with apples, cranberries,and a cinnamon stick!
Don't forget to tag us on your pictures if you recreate this drink! You can find more cool recipe ideas on our Facebook or Instagram page! You can also visit our blog for more recipes using edible cocktail glitter!